If you need help to manage emotional (e.g. depression and anxiety) and mental suffering including traumatic events such as MVA or workplace accidents, you can recover your mental wellness and get the coping skills to control your life through specialized psychotherapy by a psychologist in The Healing Hands Healthcare Inc.
The psychologists help you to assess the challenges you have, identify your needs, set-up strategies, and support you to achieve your goals.
Even when you are not sure why you feel the need to seek counselling, the process, techniques, and interventions used by the therapist will help you separate emotion from the experience or behaviour.
Working through problems will desensitize your psyche and reduce the strong negative feelings that burden you. By having an ongoing relationship with your counsellor, it is possible to move forward, break through barriers, or mental obstacles, and take steps toward the quality of life you desire and deserve.
THE THERAPIST SPECIALIZES AND PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
* Depression, anxiety
* Crisis intervention and distress
* Physical and/or emotional abuse
* Gender issues, and medical concerns
* Guilt over past or current experiences
* Negative self-image and/or harmful behaviour
* Bereavement, and grief due to losing a loved one
* Alcoholism; substance abuse and other addictions
* Social phobias and accident-related psychological stressors
* Relationship breakdown, marital stress, and family concerns
* People living with an addict or person with mental conditions
* Environmental stress factors: financial, major life change, job stress
* Relaxation and tension relieve through new medical inventions of LIGHT AND SOUND THERAPY